A unique practical & holistic marriage workshop
For those who are single looking for the perfect preperation or married and are seeking enrichment
Perfect your Marriage is based on Islamic principles but designed for all couples and those seeking marriage with or without an Islamic background
UK - London 2019
Date: Feb 23rd 2019
Venue : Queen Mary University
Time: 10:00AM – 7:00PM
Registration Fee(s): £49 Singles/£79 Couples
+35% Student Discount
+ 20% Discount first 15 bookings
Pakistan - Faisalabad 2019
Date: Feb 2nd & 9th (Sat)
Venue: Serena hotel
Time: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Registration Fee(s): RS 4900
20% Couples Discount
Ever Wondered Why Divorce is so Common?50% of Marriages end in divorce in just the first 2 years!
We understand the roots of the underlying problems that lead to
Lack Of Experience
Honeymoon Phase Over
Physically Present But Mentally Absent
Married 3 years +
Giving Up & On The Brink
We Can Offer Real-life, Practical, Tried-and-Tested Solutions
Using a Synthesis of Modern Science and Islamic Principles
Participants cited they would recommend to friends and family
Years of experience from our instructors
Course Overview2 Days |8 Sessions | Expert Instructors
Session 1 - Building Strong Foundations
Session 2 - Understanding Personalities
Session 3 - Key Ingredients of Marriage
Session 4 - Marriage with the Mind
Session 5 - Reality of Love & States
Session 6 - Practical Marriage Structures
Session 7 - Resolving Conflict
Session 8 - Prayers of Marriage
Married with the body, but what about the mind?
- Develop stress relief techniques to aleviate pressure on your marriage, preserving it to be a source of harmony and peace.
- Negative thinking & overthinking are one of the common causes of conflict in marriage, learn how to manage this with cognitive techniques developed from the sciences of the pious predecessors.
- The past has gone, and the future is not promised; learn to live in the present and develop presence in your marriage.
Discover the reality of love
- Recongise the 4 states that everyone falls in throughout their marriage and learn the correct response so you can achieve the state of bliss.
- Understand the reality of love, how it differs to the state of love and how it applies in your life.
- Scientists say a human goes through over 2000 feelings a day, learn how to make sense of it all!
Discover your personality type
- Discover an indepth report outlining your personality traits.
- Learn how to respond to your spouse to bring the best out of each other, so you can achieve a fruitful marriage.
- Using your personality profile, learn to embrace the differences between you and your spouse.
From the Quran & Sunnah
- Taught under the principles of the Quran and Sunnah in conjunction with techniques from modern day science and psychology.
Learn how to recover from the brink of breakdown
- Learn from real life case studies, common scenarios that lead to conflict and how to prevent them.
- For specific dilemmas we offer a bespoke 1-to-1 coaching service to help resolve marital issues.
Instructor, Qualified Teacher
Usman has successfully coached and continues to coach students from across the world, namely USA, UK, Denmark, and Morroco. Usman is also a qualified teacher and runs a number of self-owned agencies and businesses. Usman lives in Oldham with his wife and beautiful child.
Qualified Aalimah with (MA) in Islamic Theology, Arabic and Jurisprudence
– Experienced and qualified teacher in adult education – PTLLS/DTLLS
– 14 years under spiritual guide and practical self development
– Education – 5 years at Boarding School for Islamic education in Lancaster – BA
– 2 years at Madrasah Al Zahra, London – graduated in Aalimiyyah MA
– 8 years – Mentor and advisor to sisters
– Community faith leader in Tameside
– Founder and Headteacher of Al Ihsan Institute in Tameside – providing courses of Aalimiyyah programme and self development in Tazkiyah and Tarbiyyah. Conducted in a professional manner with modern technology
– Currently embarking on a top up degree in Business and Management BA (Hons)
– Married with 1 child
– Taught courses all across UK specifically
Instructor, Qualified Barrister & Tax Director
He has set up various organisations including children classes in Surrey and is a founder of the London based charity organisation “Morocco Youth UK” Currently he has been an active mentor in and around London helping set up weekly study circles in his local area of Surrey and delivering weekly lectures to Muslim professionals in central London. He lives in Surrey with his wife and four beautiful children.
Here's What Attendees Have Said
The strategies I learnt on this course were practical, applicable and systematic. As an academic professional, I found there to be a balance of modern psychology and application of universal Islamic principles throughout the course.
There was a delicate balance achieved between outlining responsibilities of both genders and it was enlightening to see this taught correctly.
The applied Quranic principles I have found in this course, are not just applicable to muslims, rather to people of all backgrounds. I can only recommend that this course be attended and shared with anyone who wants to transform their marriage.
I have found this course to be clear, indepth and transformational, not only solving but preventing many of the problems I come across as a marriage counsellor.
If you’re someone who thinks “What can I possibly learn from a marriage course?” then like myself, you will likely be the biggest benefactor from this workshop.
This course is unlike any other marriage course I have attended. It’s truly unique in its approach and is applicable to everyone irrespective of their marital status.
The instructors do a great job in not just talking about rights and responsbilities of marriage, but rather the the application of those rights and repsonsibities in a complex western society, in a way you can easily acheive a blissful islamic marriage.
ONLINE - (USA/UK) MECCA CENTRE 2020
Date: July 12th (Sun - Weekly))
Duration: 4 Weeks
Time: 11:00AM – 2:00PM (EDT)
Registration Fee(s): $65