A 2-day character development workshop, rooted in universal Islamic principles. Which provides you a system that allows you to replace negative character traits with qualities that reflect the best of humanity.
"I have been sent to perfect good character"Prophet Muhammed (Peace & Blessings be Upon him)
Sick of attending personal development programs and not seeing the lasting change?
In this workshop, you will learn the 3-step-system to perfect yourself and your character – Body, Mind, Heart & Soul
We understand the underlying problems that a lack of focus on character development can lead to…
Anxiety & depression
Moodswings & Anger Management
Lack of Authenticity
Unable to Achieve your Goals
Lack of Connection to the Divine
Participants have attended
Participants cited they would recommend to friends and family
Years of experience from our instructors
Course Overview2 Days | Expert Instructors
Session 1 - Understanding Your Journey
Session 2 - Knowing Yourself
Session 3 - Beautiful Behavior
Session 4 - Unlocking the Power of the Mind
Session 5 - Managing Emotions
Session 6 - Cleansing the Heart
Session 7 - Enlightened Spirit
Session 8 - The Path of Bad Character
“In order to change, you have to address your character and not just your behaviour”From bestselling book (The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People)
Purpose is what creates true happiness - Mark Zuckerberg.
- Discover your higher purpose and how to practically and effectively achieve it using our 3-step-system.
- Learn to incorporate purpose into your working life, personal life and spiritual life so that you can align everything with your bigger picture!
- The past has gone, and the future is not promised; learn to live in the present and develop presence in your daily life.
Manage your emotions before they manage you.
- Learn each emotional state and how it impacts the development of your character.
- Every emotion has a positive and negative reaction. Learn the correct reaction to help manage how you feel.
- Scientists say a human goes through over 2000 feelings a day, learn how to make sense of it all!
Be the best version of yourself.
- Discover an in-depth report outlining your personality traits
- Discover how to enrich your relationships with your closest loved ones, and how this can extend to everyone you come into contact with!
- Learn to discover yourself through your connection with the Divine and use our 3-step-system to maintain this throughout your life.
Grounded in universal Islamic principles.
- Taught with the universal principles of the Quran and Sunnah in conjunction with techniques from modern-day science and psychology.
Simple 3-Step System to achieve lasting change.
- Discover the power of our 3-step-system, a highly practical and unique method taught to help you achieve the transformational character change you are seeking!
- We offer 1-to-1 mentoring to support you through your change journeys using our 3-step-system.
An experienced life coach and instructor having undergone 13 years of practical self development under the guidance of those foremost in the fields of spirtuality, islamic studies and practical self development.
With 6 years of experience providing clients with spiritual, relationship-based, emotional and psychological based coaching.
Usman has succesfully coached and continues to coach students from across the world, namley USA, UK, Denmark and Morroco.
Usman is also a qualified teacher and runs a number of self owned agencies and businesses.
Usman lives in Oldham with his wife and beautiful child.
Instructor, Qualified Barrister & Tax Director
Majid Hussain is a qualified barrister, teacher, mentor and tax director who specialises in Tax advisory at a reputable international accounting firm.
On top of his demanding work Majid has studied for 7 years with those foremost in the fields of Islamic sciences in particular theology, fiqh and in depth biography of The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him).
He has set up various organisations including children classes in Surrey and is a founder of the London based charity organisation “Morocco Youth UK”
Currently he has been an active mentor in and around London helping set up weekly study circles in his local area of Surrey and delivering weekly lectures to Muslim professionals in central London.
He lives in Surrey with his wife and four beautiful children.
Here's What Attendees Have Said
As a newly married woman, embarking on this course gave me great insight into how to approach the next chapter in my life and even covered aspects that I had not considered. It is a truly outstanding course that I would highly recommend to friends and family.
The ease of access I had received from those willing to help really gave me great confidence to discuss the situation I was in.
I was able to speak my mind and heart in order to receive not only marriage support but morale support as well.
I feel as if i cannot repay you for your help and assistance.”
UK - London 2019
Date: Feb 23rd 2019
Venue : Queen Mary University
Time: 10:00AM – 7:00PM
Registration Fee(s): £49 Singles/£79 Couples
+35% Student Discount
+ 20% Discount first 15 bookings
Pakistan - Faisalabad 2019
Date: Feb 2nd & 9th (Sat)
Venue: Serena hotel
Time: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Registration Fee(s): RS 4900
20% Couples Discount
Other courses we offer
This holistic course aims to give a unique and multi-dimensiomal approach to marriage examining the practical, psychological and spritual layers of what makes a successful and healthy relationship.
The student will cover a range of modules from the overall marriage roadmap to the day-to-day actions and mindsets that contribute to growing and nurturing a successful marriage.